write an application to the principal for fee concession due to covid 19

Application Full fee Concession.

Application
Application


 Write an Application to the Principal of your school requesting him to grant You the full fee  concession.

 

To
The Principal
Vishav Karma Public School
Bhana(Hisar)
Subject: Full fee Concession.
Sir,
 
I am a student of  10th Clas of your school. My father is a government office. His
The salary is very small. He has a large family to support. So he cannot Pay my school fee.
I am good at my studies. Last year, I Topped the class in the annual examination. I am the caption of my school cricket team.
 
You are requested to kindly grant me a full fee concession.
Thanking you,
Yours obediently
Name: Navneet
Class: X
April 28,2021


Write an Application to the Principal of your school for the remission of fine

 

To
The Principal
Vishav Karma Public School
Bhana(Hisar)
Subject: Remission of fine.
Sir,
 
I am a student of  10th Clas of your school. Our English teacher gave us a test on Monday.I could not take the test as I will on that day. The teacher has fined me twenty rupees.
I am good at English. I have always got good marks in English. I never avoid taking tests. If had been well on that, I would have taken the test. I am willing to take the test at any time.
 
You are requested to kindly remit the fine. I shell always be thankful to you.
Thanking you,
Yours obediently
Name: Navneet
Class:X
April 29,2021

 

 

 

 


 
 


Post a Comment

0 Comments